GraphQL.js version 15.2.0 was released on June 29, 2020.
It has introduced many new features while also fixing the existing code base.
Here's a list of features introduced in GraphQL.js version 15.2.0.
- Change type of extensions from anonymous Record to named interfaces.
- Add NoSchemaIntrospectionCustomRule
- Add NoDeprecatedCustomRule and deprecate findDeprecatedUsages
- ExecutionResult: add 'extensions' field
- Add parentType to path to avoid path ambiguity
- Added 'executeSync': promise free version of
Only one bug is fixed, which is as follows:-
- buildSchema: allow to reference introspection types
They also updated the documentation:-
- README: use local references
A total of Twenty Four (24) Pull requests from Ivan Goncharov were merged.
- tests: Improve type coverage
- union-interface-test: Improve typings
- Switch to alternative format for type imports
- Switch unused imports to type imports
- Remove unintended 'console.log'
- CI: add initial support of Deno build
- CI: fix publishing of npm and deno branches
- CI: fix execution of gitpublish script
- CI: various fixes in 'gitpublish.sh'
- CI: use bash to run 'gitpublish.sh'
- ci: use '.js' extension for deno build
- instanceOf: support Deno
- Integration tests for TS
- Remove dtslint check
- Cleanup TS integration test
- integrationTests: suppress warnings from 'npm install'
- Revert "instanceOf: support Deno (#2642)"
- Move prettier down in the order of tests
- Simplify ESLint config
- Update Flow
- Simplify prettier config
- Run cspell on entire project
- Run ESLint on the entire repo
- Remove swap file accidentally committed in #2560
Finally, In GraphQL.js 15.2.0 some of its dependencies were also updated.